Hélène de Beauvoir
Thanks to Ludwig Hammer, a very close friend of Hélène de Beauvoir and of her husband Lionel de Roulet, the Hammer Gallery in Regensbug, Germany, has put on internet a beautiful website on Hélène de Beauvoir where you can see some of her paintings and read a chronology of her works and exhibits.
- « The Beauvoir, Les Beauvoir » Interview (in French) with Hélène de Beauvoir on the occasion of her sister’s death ; Le Monde, April 20, 1986, Paris (By-line Claudine Serre) ;
- Souvenirs, by Hélène de Beauvoir, with the help of Marcelle Routier, Editions Librairie Séguier, Paris 1987;
- Beauvoir peintre, (Beauvoir, a painter) by Patricia Niedzwiecki, Editions Côté-Femmes, Paris 1991 (with many illustrations and an analysis of her art);
- « Peindre, c’est oser », (To paint is to dare). Interview in French with Hélène de Beauvoir, LMag n°105, May 1992: a very interesting conversation on women artist’s condition in the artistic world and on creativity.
- List of the exhibits of Hélène de Beauvoir (in PDF format)